Charlotte Golf Courses
For those of you looking for some good Charlotte golf, you’re in luck! The Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Conference Center hotel is conveniently located near several Charlotte golf courses that offer a beautiful landscape and a relaxing environment for a great game.
Here are some of the Charlotte golf courses located near the hotel:
- Charles T. Myers Golf Course (17 miles) – Public course with both 18 and 9 hole courses.
- Paradise Valley Golf Course (14.5 miles) – Par-3 course with 18 beautiful holes.
- Sunset Hills Golf Course (8.5 miles) – Both an 18 hole “Old Course” and 9 hole Learning Course.
- Dr. Charles L. Sifford Golf Course at Revolution Park (5 miles) – 9 hole course with driving range and practice area.
- Renaissance Park Golf Course (7 miles) – 18 hole layout provides a spectacular golf challenge.
- The Tradition Golf Club (17.5 miles) – Beautiful tree lined, 18 hole golf course.
- Highland Creek Golf Club (20 miles) – This 18 hole championship course has been rated both the best and toughest in the Charlotte area.
When you’ve finished at the greens, come relax with us at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport hotel. Grab a drink at our on-site Casey’s Grill and Lounge or retire to your guest room to enjoy all your in-room amenities. We are conveniently located near the Charlotte Douglas International Airport and offer complimentary shuttle service 24 hours a day.